We only review and accept complete applications. Booth space can only be reserved with a complete application. YOU are responsible for ensuring your complete application has been received by the Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce. YOU are responsible for contacting us if you have not received confirmation of your application’s arrival.
Dates to Remember for 2020 Festival:
- November 1, 2019 – Applications available online
- December 31, 2019 – Vendor applications due. Priority placement is given to 2019 Festival returning vendors and is based on the date an application is received. Alcohol Vendor applications MUST be submitted by this date, at the very latest.
- January 1, 2020 to capacity – We will still accept Art/Craft/Other Vendor, Nonprofit Vendor & Food Vendor applications after this date until capacity is reached. But, priority is given to vendors who submit COMPLETED applications by Dec. 31, 2019.
Fees calculated off “total due” at the bottom of pg. 3 of the application.
- November 1, 2019 to February 29, 2020 – 20% processing fee
- March 1 to 31, 2020 – 50% refund if the space is resold
- April 1, 2020 to the Festival – NO REFUNDS
You must fill out a festival application in one of the four following categories: Alcohol, Art/Craft/Other, Food or Nonprofit.
For Alcohol vendors, there is also accompanying OLCC paperwork. For Food vendors, there is also accompanying Health Department paperwork.
Click the links below to download the necessary application materials. Click here to see the 2020 festival layout map.
- Alcohol Vendor Application – 2020 Festival
- Art/Craft/Other Vendor Application – 2020 Festival
- Food Vendor Application – 2020 Festival
- Nonprofit Vendor Application – 2020 Festival
- Vendors accepted after February 1, 2020, are not guaranteed a listing in the festival guide.
Application Review Process:
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY FESTIVAL PARTICIPATION TO ANY VENDOR.
Please keep a copy of your entire completed application for your records. We review and accept applications based on, but not limited to, the following:
- Date application is received (must be a complete application)
- Membership status with the Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Prior participation
- Handcrafted and/or personally produced products
- NW regional vendors
- Information/education vendors
We try to limit the number of vendors selling the same or similar products, but do not guarantee exclusivity to any vendor.
Prospective vendors are NOT allowed to buy out the booth of another vendor who has already been accepted to our festival. Booths may not be shared/split between two vendors. We reserve the right to decline festival participation to any vendor.
New Alcohol Vendor Wait List:
In order to maintain the integrity of our event, we cap the number of Alcohol Vendors at the Festival. Due to the high volume of Alcohol Vendor applicants, preference is given to returning Alcohol Vendors from the 2019 Festival who submit a complete application before Dec. 31, 2019. New Alcohol Vendor applicants will be placed on a waiting list until that date has passed. After Dec. 31, 2019, any remaining Alcohol Vendor booths will be given to applicants on the waiting list. Returning Alcohol Vendors who do not submit their applications by Dec. 31, 2019, risk losing their spot in the Festival.
Booth Location Request:
Assignment is subject to change based on availability. Priority placement is given to 2019 Festival returning vendors in good standing and is based on the date the application is received.
We encourage all vendor booths to incorporate a nautical theme into its decorations and/or products.
Submit Your Application:
Please mail your application to:
Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 176
Astoria, OR 97103
Attn: Event Coordinator
We do not accept applications by email or fax.
Check Your Application Status:
Wondering if your application has been received? Follow these steps:
- Check your email (including your spam folder) – If your complete application has been received, you will get a receipt confirmation email from our Constant Contact system. If your application is missing something, you will get a direct email from one of our staff members.
- Check your phone voicemail – If you do not supply an email address, we will attempt to leave you a voicemail if your application is missing anything.
- Give us a call – If you still don’t know whether or not your complete application has been received, give us a call at (503) 325-6311.
Know that your application has been received, but wondering if you’ve been accepted to the festival? Follow these steps:
- Check our online vendor listing – Once a vendor has been approved, they’ll be added to our list of 2020 vendors. (There can sometimes be a short delay in list updates during the busiest application weeks, so don’t panic.) You can find that on our Festival Map & List of Vendors Page.
- Check your email (including your spam folder) – If your application has been approved, you will get a confirmation email from our Constant Contact system.
- Give us a call – If you still don’t know if your application has been accepted or not, give us a call at (503) 325-6311.
Remember: It’s YOUR business, so YOU are responsible for ensuring that your complete application has been received.